Here are a few questions from remainders in Number Theory
1. What are the last two digits of the number 7 45 ?
2. What is the remainder when we divide 390 + 590 by 34?
3. N2 leaves a remainder of 1 when divided by 24. What are the possible remainders we can get if we divide N by 12?
- November 9, 2010 Solutions to Number Theory Questions – Remainders Have given below the solutions to the questions on remainders. The questions can be found here.
1. What are the last two digits of the number 745 ?
The last two digits of 71 are […] Posted in Number Theory
- July 15, 2013 Number Theory
What is the remainder when (13100 +17100) is divided by 25?
Correct Answer: Choice (A)
What is the remainder when (13100 […] Posted in Number Theory
- November 8, 2010 Number Theory – Remainders
In Number Theory, questions involving remainders are pretty common. Given below are two simple questions on the concept of remainders
Three numbers leave remainders […] Posted in Number Theory
- November 8, 2010 Number Theory Remainders – 2 more questions
Have given below two more questions on remainders.
A prime number p greater than 100 leaves a remainder q on division by 28. How many values can q take?.
Question […] Posted in Number Theory