Have given below two questions on races. For a recap of the basics on Races, see questions here and the solutions here.
1. Two friends A and B simultaneously start running around a circular track . They run in the same direction. A travels at 6m/s and B runs at b m/s. If they cross each other at exactly two points on the circular track and b is a natural number less than 30, how many values can b take?
2. Three friends A, B and C decide to run around a circular track. They start at the same time and run in the same direction. A is the quickest and when A finishes a lap, it is seen that C is as much behind B as B is behind A. When A completes 3 laps, C is the exact same position on the circular track as B was when A finished 1 lap. Find the ratio of the speeds of A,B and C?
- November 26, 2010 Races – Solutions Have given below solutions to the races questions that can be found here.
1. Two friends A and B simultaneously start running around a circular track . They run in the same direction. A […] Posted in Speed Time Distance
- November 24, 2010 Races – Basic Questions Have given below a few basic questions in Races
1. In a 100m race, A can give B a start of 12 meters or 3 seconds. What is the speed of B in m/sec and how long will A take to run […] Posted in Speed Time Distance
- November 25, 2010 Races Basic Questions Solutions Have given below the solutions to the basic questions on Races.
Races from rajeshb1980
View more presentations from rajeshb1980.
Posted in Speed Time Distance
- November 22, 2010 Speed Time Distance – Solutions Have given below the solutions to the two questions on Speed Time Distance .
1. Two friends A and B leave City P and City Q simultaneously and travel towards Q and P at constant speeds. […] Posted in Speed Time Distance