|x| + |2y| + |3z| = 13, x * y * z is non-zero; x, y, z are all integers. How many sets of values are possible?
64 sets of values
- February 27, 2014 Inequalities Question and Solution
|x + 2| + | x - 3| + | x - 5| < 15, find the range of x that satisfies this inequality.
Posted in Inequalities
- August 13, 2014 CAT Coordinate Geometry Question and Solution
What is the area enclosed by the region defined by y = |x -1| + 2, the line x = 1; X-axis and Y-axis?
Solution is available on […] Posted in Coordinate Geometry
- February 27, 2014 Functions Question and Solution
Consider set A with 'a' elements, set B with 'b' elements, set C with 'c' elements. We can define a function that is one-one but not onto from set A to set B, a function that […] Posted in Functions
- June 7, 2013 CAT Linear Equations
Another question from the book Quantitative Aptitude for CAT .
1. x + |y| = 8, |x| + y = 6.How many pairs of x, y satisfy these two equations?
B. […] Posted in Linear & Quadratic Equations